September 5, 2019
5 Tips for better Mobile UX design
To do better Mobile UX design follow the below 5 tips that help you to finish the clear design.
1. Cut the clutter
- Mobile devices have limited space, so use it wisely.
- Don’t overload the interface with too much information. Prioritize every element before placing it in design.
2. Make clear Navigation
- Organize information clearly and logically. Decrease the number of steps to accomplish the end goal.
- Use navigation patterns that users are familiar with, so that navigation doesn’t need any explanation.
3. Prevent touch target errors
- Smaller touch targets can lead to mistaken taps. Provide ample touch targets for interactive elements.
- Create touch targets that measure at least 25-35 pixels so they can be perfectly tapped with a finger.
4. Don’t rely on custom gestures
- Don’t use custom gestures as the primary way of interaction. It’s hard for users to learn a new interaction to do basic things.
- Always use standard gestures for all the interactions unless your app is a game.
5. Maintain consistency
- Keeping your interface consistent across your application is important because it allows users to understand usage patterns.
- Once users learn how some parts of the interface work, they can apply this experience to new areas and features.
Design IdeasDesign InspirationDesign TipsUI & UXUser Experience Design
Creative Designer & Developer specialist by the spirit and a loving blogger by thoughts. If you have any questions let me drop an email with the article name to the following email id: [email protected]